Our brand new Harrier® 41 cordless push lawnmower is an alternative to a traditional petrol mower that uses our interchangeable 60V** Battery. This mower makes easy work of your small, flat formal garden (up to 300 square metres).
This agile lawnmower allows you to easily push and mow around your garden at your own pace and the two-piece rear roller allows you to turn, avoiding any unsightly marking of the lawn in the process and leaving you with beautiful garden lawn stripes.
And when you're done mowing, simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools, part of the Flex-Force Power System®, for complete ease and flexibility.
- Compatible with Toro's Flex-Force Power System®. Simply remove the 60V battery and transfer it into one of the compatible Toro® 60V garden tools for complete ease and flexibility.
- Set the power at the highest setting for event tougher conditions
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
If you would like to talk to one of our experts regarding this or any other product, just fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.