The Harrier® is a high quality, high performing petrol rear-roller lawn mower with a self-propelled engine with variable speed (set between 2.2 - 3.4mph) allowing you to cut your small lawn at your own pace.
Recommended for a flat garden that is up to 300 square metres as it's easy to manoeuvre and mow along borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls with the two-piece rear roller and Trim Side deck design. Leaving you with a beautifully striped lawn, mow after mow.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
If you would like to talk to one of our experts regarding this or any other product, just fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.