The Harrier® 48 rear roller rotary lawn mower with variable speed and a push-to-start electric starter is ideal lawns up to 500 square metres (approximately 2 tennis courts).
Comfortably walk at your own pace with an adjustable drive speed of 2.1 - 3.3mph. The split rear roller allows you to turn without marking turf once you've reached the lawn edge, giving you a superb striped finish to your flat formal lawn.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Create perfectly sharp stripes with the integrated ribbed rear roller. For effortless mowing with great results.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- ReadyStart® technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
If you would like to talk to one of our experts regarding this or any other product, just fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.