The Harrier® 56 is our largest pedestrian rear roller rotary lawn mower. With an impressive 53cm rear roller, it's the widest in its class and ideal for lawns up to 1000 square metres (approximately the size of a 5-a-side football pitch).
Setting the mower to match your walking pace is easy, as the intuitive Sens-a-Speed system can be set between 1.0 - 2.9mph depending on how much you push to drive lever. The split rear roller allows you to turn without marking turf once you've reached the lawn edge, giving you a superb striped finish to your flat, large formal lawn.
- A two-piece, ribbed rear roller provides superior traction, manoeuvrability and avoids turf marking when turning.
- Self-propelled. Let the lawnmower do all of the work so you can simply walk behind and steer.
- Aluminium cutter deck that is long-lasting and hard wearing.
- Easy to use height-of-cut lever. Choose between seven different heights (13 - 60mm) for your desired grass length.
- High performing cut and collection system uses Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology‡ to remove grass clippings once cut.
- High performing cut and collection system uses the front and side fins to remove grass clippings once cut.
- Easy-wash hose connector allows you to clean the underside of your Harrier® without getting your hands dirty.
- Guaranteed to Start (GTS) technology ensures hassle free starting time after time.
- Lifetime Deck Warranty† against any cracking or breaking of the aluminium deck during normal use.
- Folding handlebars reduces the storage space needed.
- Quickly collect any unwanted leaves from your lawn by setting your height-of-cut one position above your grass.
- Easy to empty grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars.
If you would like to talk to one of our experts regarding this or any other product, just fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.