The 95TXL078G SpeedCut™ Saw Chain is designed to offer top performance to arborists and property owners using saws between 38 and 55 cc. This 20", .325" pitch chain features low-vibration, Micro-Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance. A reshaped cutting surface allows you to get faster and easier cuts. Oregon's 95TXL narrow kerf cutting systems are more efficient since they need less power from the saw than standard cutting systems.
- Pitch: .325", gauge: .050", narrow kerf, drive link count: 78
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-55 cc
If you would like to talk to one of our experts regarding this or any other product, just fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.