For homeowners with large gardens and busy schedules, Toro’s new TimeMaster™ covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body easily circles trees and shrubs. The TimeMaster makes a big impact with a small footprint. Its wide, 30” mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%.
The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a super, fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn. The Quick Stow lever allows you to position the handle upright for easy compact storage. Its equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine, electric start, a durable cast aluminum frame and heavy-duty steel deck, you can count on the TimeMaster to deliver the high performance and unmatched durability that Toro is known for.
– Briggs & Stratton 1000 Quantum 223cc Engine – Powerful 8.75 ft.-lb gross torque Briggs & Stratton OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that Toro is known for.
– 2-Point height of cut – 32-108 mm
– 30″ (76 cm) Steel Deck
– Dual-Force™ Cutting System – Mows 40% Faster† – The Dual-Force™ twin blade cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a super fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
– Automatic Drive® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle
– Quick Storage Lever for Easy, Compact Storage
– 3 in 1 – mulching, side discharge and rear collector function
– Washout Port – Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
– Electric/Recoil Starter
If you would like to talk to one of our experts regarding this or any other product, just fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.